London Junior Retoucher
INK is a post-production studio based in London, with studios in Amsterdam and Paris. We partner with industry-leading photographers and brands to create outstanding fashion and beauty imagery, ranging from global advertising campaigns to indie publications.
We are looking for a meticulous and ambitious Junior Retoucher to join our London team. They will need to have a passion for photography and image-making.
They will be tasked daily in supporting the Retouch team to produce industry-leading imagery. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the opportunity for professional growth and desire to work in a high-performing, fast-paced creative studio.
We look to build an environment that encourages knowledge-sharing, learning, and mentoring as the team grows.
Strong communication skills and a collaborative attitude are required. They will have a desire to learn and develop, building from the experience of the senior team members.
Responsibilities & requirements
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiasm for colour grade and print treatments
- Willing to work with a broad range of photographic styles
- Interested in learning new processes and software
- Problem-solving ethos
- A keen eye for detail
- Experience retouching for fashion brands desirable but not essential
- Painting and drawing skills are desirable but not essential
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and portfolio if available. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a test file. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.