Paris Senior Retoucher
‘INK’ is a post-production house with studios in Paris, London and Amsterdam. We partner with industry-leading photographers and brands to create outstanding fashion and beauty imagery, ranging from global advertising campaigns to indie publications.
We are looking for a meticulous and personable Senior Retoucher to join our team in Paris. They will be committed to producing imagery of the highest standards as they support us in producing work that endures.
Minimum five years of industry experience and strong communication skills are essential. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a passion for image making and fashion. An ability to work under pressure with a collaborative attitude is required.
Skills & Core Competencies
- Excellent time management
- Attention to detail at all times
- Comfortable working from set and in the studio
- Capability with colour grading
- Strong technical proficiency - comfortable with advanced comp work and extensions
- Familiarity with a broad range of photographic styles
- Tenacity and professional pride to deliver work to the highest level and on schedule
- Effective planning and job management
- The ability to work across multiple large-scale jobs with overlapping schedules & deadlines
- High-level customer service skills
- Pro-active attitude and a desire to keep learning as part of a growing company
- The ability to help others learn and develop
- Strong interest in the sector
Please apply with a CV, covering letter and portfolio if available. Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.