Amsterdam Junior Retoucher
INK is a post-production house with studios in Amsterdam, London and Paris. We partner with industry-leading photographers and brands to create outstanding fashion and beauty imagery, ranging from global advertising campaigns to indie publications.
We are looking for a meticulous and ambitious Junior Retoucher to join our team in Amsterdam. They will need to have a passion for photography and image making.
They will be tasked daily in supporting the Head Retoucher to produce industry-leading imagery. The ideal candidate will be motivated by the opportunity for professional growth and desire to work in a high performing, fast paced creative studio.
We look to build an environment that encourages knowledge sharing, learning, and mentoring as the team grows. The ideal candidate will have a desire to learn and develop, building from the experience of the senior team members.
Strong communication skills and a collaborative attitude are required.
Please apply with a CV, Covering Letter and Portfolio if available. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a test file. Send your application to email@example.com.
Responsibilities & requirements:
- Good understanding of Adobe Photoshop
- Enthusiasm for colour grade and print treatments
- Willing to work with a broad range of photographic styles
- Interested in learning new processes and software
- Problem solving ethos
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience retouching for fashion brands desirable but not essential
- Painting and drawing skills desirable but not essential